Prague Media Point invites applicants to sumbit an academic abstracts, practical proposal or a session proposal to its conference that will take place on in Prague, Czechia, on December 3-5, 2020. Join the conference, discuss, and showcase the projects, approaches, and methods that are generating tangible, replicable, and adaptable impact.
Submission deadline for academic abstracts is June 12, 2020
Submission deadline for session proposals is June 15, 2020.
Submission deadline individual practical proposals is September 15, 2020.
If you are thinking of submitting but are concerned because of the Covid-19 situation, do get in touch, we would like to hear your concerns and we will do our best to address them. Life in Czechia is quickly returning to normal, but we are making contingency plans.
Our theme in 2020 is by popular demand again WHAT’S WORKING and this is what we are looking for in proposals:
- Describe your project as an existing response to a problem.
- Provide insight and evidence of impact.
- Discuss limitations and areas for improvement.
– Karin Wahl-Jorgensen, Director of Research Development and Environment, School of Journalism, Media and Culture, Cardiff University (UK)
– Roman Imielski, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Gazeta Wyborcza (Poland)
– Bas van Beek, Co-Founder, Investigative Journalist, Platform Authentieke Journalistiek (The Netherlands)
– Claudia Loebbecke, Department of Media and Technology Management, The Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences, University of Cologne (Germany)
– András Pethő, Founder and Editor, Direkt 36 (Hungary)
– Gro Engen, Journalist, Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (Norway)
„The Prague Media Point is a must for leading media makers in the region.“ Patrick Leusch, Head of European Affairs, Deutsche Welle
If you have any questions, please, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.